- Back to Home »
- Tips to Restore Good Mood In Short Time
Posted by : NotSerious CH Rabu, 29 Oktober 2014
1. Pull breath. Inhale deeply and exhale slowly, closing his eyes. With a deep breath, the oxygenation to the cells we will be better and the suggestion of breath that seems to throw the burden of smothering we can provide a more comfortable sense.
2. Keep Thankful. All religions certainly teaches us to be grateful. Give thanks for all that we have. It will make us feel that there are still many people who are less fortunate than us.
3. Positive Thinking. Whatever happens, think positive. There must be some wisdom behind all events. This is not easy, but if you keep trying to apply it, your life will feel lighter.
4. Drinking Glass of Water. Trust me, with a glass of water will make a better feeling. Emotions that you feel like anger, sadness and other negative emotions will subside.
5. Doing Good. To be happy we need to make other people happy. Many easy and simple way to do this tips, for example: helping young children or the elderly cross the street, do not take coins change when riding public transportation or shopping in neighboring stalls, etc.
6. Food as Mood Booster. Eat foods that can provide a sense of calm or relaxed. Examples of foods that have a relaxing effect is chocolate or ice cream. But still control the amount of food you eat so as not to be bad for your diet.
7. Listen to Music Favorites. Listening to your favorite music and feelings can distract you from the things that have damaged sucks your mood. Follow sing and if possible dance to the music.
8.Tersenyumlah. A smile is a simple thing that gives tremendous positive energy. Try It!
9. Estella. Find the right person to listen to the outpouring of your heart. If you can not find it, you can work around this by writing down all the things you want to tell.
10. Me Time. Treat yourself to give it time to do the things you love. You can go to the salon to take care of themselves, hunting latest novel or comic if you are a person who likes to read, you can cook, fishing and many other things you can do.